A 4 Year Old Girl Died of an Electric Shock in a Supermarket in Nizamabad

Spread the Information

A 4 year Old Girl Died of an Electric Shock in a Supermarket in Nizamabad

A 4 year Old Girl Died of an Electric Shock in a Supermarket in Nizamabad

Nizamabad/Hyderabad, Oct 3: A four-year-old girl died, apparently from electric shock, inside a store in the district’s Nandipet Mandal on Monday evening.

According to the authorities, the youngster, Rishita, and her father went shopping at a supermarket, and when she reached for a chocolate from the refrigerator, she was electrocuted. When her father discovered she was still lying down, he hurried her to a local hospital, where she was declared dead.


Spread the Information

1 thought on “A 4 Year Old Girl Died of an Electric Shock in a Supermarket in Nizamabad”

Leave a Comment